Superior Presentations Training for Sales Teams
Sell more effectively when you present your message with confidence, clarity and persuasion.
If you have an important message and you want to deliver it more successfully, we can help you.
Do you want to:
- Present your proposal to a selection committee?
- Gain leads from your presentation?
- Embed your sales message within an educational seminar?
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Close for sales results
- Get started on the right foot
- Establish rapport and capture & hold attention
- Use props, visuals and multimedia to aid – not detract.
- Look and sound both confident and believable
- Handle questions with confidence
- Inject appropriate humour
- Deliver presentations that inform and persuade
- Demonstrate your respect for their time
Clients and prospects judge your products, services and your company on how you present yourself and your sales message. This program will show you how to stand and deliver a sales proposal to a small evaluation committee, an information session to a large group of prospects, and other communication techniques that you can apply when you are selling or talking with prospects and clients.
Your work with our Directors was just what we wanted and I appreciated that you used your extensive knowledge and skills in a coaching style delivery.
Carol Ford, Training and Development, Bombardier Aerospace
How to Deliver Superior Presentations
Every time you speak before a group you are competing for the attention, trust and acceptance of your audience. You need to deliver a superior presentation because inferior never wins.
Superior Presentations training programs are based on a systematic method of learning. The result is that you learn a repeatable, dependable and effective way of presenting to groups.
Learn the key principles of communication and influence
Gain the techniques that enable you to put those principles into action
Discover tips and shortcuts to faster learning and effective speaking
Open your eyes to the costly myths and commons mistakes
Receive constructive feedback and answers to your questions
Benefits of Better Presentation Skills
You will be more effective
Both you and your audience will feel better
You will save your time with clearer thinking
Save or make more money from more successful presentations
Enhance your career or business because of superior leadership
There was an incredible improvement in their presentation style and in the impact they had on the audience. I was impressed. They did very, very well – thanks to you and your training. I could see the results. It made me feel good about spending money on their presentation skills development.
Daniel Hudon, Director HR, Alcan
Each program is adapted to meet the most pressing needs of your group. Most programs include some or all of the following presentation concerns.
- How to feel less stressed and more confident
- Techniques to convey more confidence
- Transform your inside voice into your presentation buddy
- Build trust and rapport
- Be more persuasive
- Achieve your desired results
Design & Structure
- How to write your presentation faster
- Clarify your purpose and focus on success
- Select the appropriate structure, content and mix
- How to speak so you are heard, understood and believed
- Select and use the appropriate words and phrases
- Self-sabotaging words and phrases to avoid
- How to hold attention, establish rapport and emphasize key points
- Better engage your audience
- Use your best voice
- How to transmit passion, commitment and confidence
- Be aware of the messages that your body might be sending
- Avoid message conflicts and disconnects
Questions & Answers
- Control the Q&A
- Handle questions from your audience
- Manage hostile questions and interruptions
Opening & Closing
- How to grab attention and establish rapport with your opening
- End with a more effective and memorable close
- How to match the medium to the message
- Coordinate the timing of multimedia
- Present with flipcharts and props
- Design better PowerPoint slides
Stories and Verbal Props
- How to select, shape and deliver stories and anecdotes
- Use quotations & metaphors smartly
- Add and deliver appropriate humour
- How to be better prepared
- Adapt to changing time frames
- Speak impromptu
- Manage the room layout for best effect