Superior Presentations for Engineers, Scientists & Technical Experts
How to speak so others listen, understand and act on your technical expertise.
Do you want to:
Connect better with your audience?
Develop and deliver stories that resonate with your audience?
Explain technical matters to non-technical people?
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Be understood by non-technical audiences
- Overcome the dry mouth, nerves and adrenaline rush
- Establish rapport and capture & hold their attention
- Deliver your information so it is clear and believed
- Develop and deliver powerful stories that clarity your message
- Use props, visuals and multimedia to reinforce your message
- Open strong and close with authority
- Handle questions more effectively without appearing defensive
- Make your key points more memorable
- Deliver presentations that inform and persuade
- Start and end on time
And much more...
Speak the language your audience understands. Find the common ground to be listened to, understood and believed
As an expert your message is important enough for you to ensure it is delivered in the most effective way possible. If the audience doesn’t understand you, you must change your delivery.
Give them the answers they need without boring them and killing them with techno-babble. Find helpful analogies and illustrations that clarify your message and remain memorable.