Superior Presentations for Accountants and Financial Specialists
How to present the numbers as more interesting, relevant and memorable
Do you want to:
- Speak more confidently to customers or management about the numbers
- Express your expertise in a way that is understood and respected
- Influence decision-makers with your information and insights
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Make the numbers make sense and have them remembered
- Overcome the dry mouth, nerves and adrenaline rush
- Establish rapport and capture & hold their attention
- Deliver your information so it is clear and believed
- Develop and deliver compelling stories to land your message
- Incorporate props, visuals and multimedia to aid – not detract
- Handle questions with confidence
- Present with more authority
- Get your key points remembered
- Deliver presentations that inform and persuade
- Start and end on time
and much more...
You might have heard that the numbers talk for themselves. That’s half-true. Your audience wants the facts and they need your expertise to give context, direction and help in their decision making.
Before they believe your numbers you need to establish rapport and trust. Give them the answers they need without boring them and killing them with numbers overload. Find helpful analogies and illustrations that clarify your message and remain memorable.